1. General information
The Controller of the website: http://www.grana.pl is GRANA Sp. z o.o., ul. Piłsudskiego 1, 32-050 Skawina, Registration Court: District Court for Krakow – Śródmieście in Krakow, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000086375 NIP: 6830010597 REGON: 350648900, share capital PLN 10,500,000.00, phone number: 12-2771700, e-mail: email@example.com.
2. GDPR information
Pursuant to Article 13 of the general data protection regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ EU L 119 of 04/05/2016), I would like to inform you that:
- the Controller of your personal data is Grana Sp. z o.o., 32-050 Skawina, ul. Piłsudskiego 1
- the following of your personal data is processed by the website:
- Personal data collected by means of cookies;
- Personal data you provide to the Controller to contact the Controller.
- The preferred method of contact with the Personal Data Controller is via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Controller may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorised authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request. In this case, the processing of personal data will take place on the basis of a legal obligation on the part of the Controller.
- The provider of the hosting solutions used in the Website is H88 S.A., based in Poznań, ul Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań, www.ogicom.pl.
3. Cookies and system logs
- Using cookies and system logs, the Controller collects so-called operating data about your use of the website:
- marks identifying you;
- marks identifying the termination of a telecommunications network or the ICT system used by you;
- information on the commencement, completion, and extent of each use of the website;
- information about your use of the website.
- This data is used to enable the website to function properly and to facilitate and improve your use of the website, including maintaining the website user's session.
- The processing of such data takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller, which is to enable the website to run and improve the quality of the website.
- The data from cookies are processed for a period set by you in your browser settings, but will be stored by default for 12 months.
- The recipients of personal data may be associates of the Controller, software providers, and service providers, including, in particular, providers of IT and hosting services. It is therefore possible that the data will be transferred to a third country. In this case, we guarantee that the transfer will take place to a country which, according to the European Commission’s opinion, ensures an adequate level of protection or the entity to which data are transmitted will provide adequate safeguards, enforceable rights of data subjects, and effective legal protection measures, including in particular the Controller will enter into a contract based on standard contractual clauses with the entity to which data are transmitted.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or restriction of its processing, to object to the processing, and to transfer the data. Please note that you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Providing data is a condition for using the website.
- Moreover, if you agree to collect your location data on a pop-up information about that when entering the website, the Controller will process the data as well. In addition, if you have given consent to the processing of cookies for other purposes on the information on cookies processed on the website that pops up at the bottom of the page, the Controller will collect your personal data referred to above, as well as information about how you use the website and the activities you take on the website for the purposes for which you have given your consent, i.e. for marketing purposes related to the analysis of your behaviour or for statistical purposes.
- In this case, the processing of data will take place on the basis of your consent. Providing data for these purposes is voluntary. The recipients of personal data processed for these purposes may be the entities supporting the cookies on our website, including, in particular, the entities supporting the Google and YouTube services.
- If you provide data for these purposes, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that has been made based on your consent prior to your withdrawal, which can be done by choosing the appropriate settings on your browser or clicking here.
- If you agree to the processing of your data to analyse your behaviour, your data will also be used for automated decision making, including profiling, which will be done by collecting data on your activity on the website and displaying customised advertising messages based on that. Therefore, you also have the right not to be subject to a decision that is based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
4. Cookies Policy.
- Cookies are information technology data, in particular text files, that are stored in the end device of the Website User and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies typically include the name of the website from which they are derived, the length of time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number. They are associated only with the browser of a specific computer (anonymous user), without giving the user's first name or surname.
- The Website uses two principal types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end device of the User until the User logs out, exits the website, or disables the software (the web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end device of the User for a period of time specified in the cookie settings or until the User deletes them.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Website User and gaining access to them is the Website provider. Cookies may be placed on the end device of the Website User and may also be used by advertisers and partners working with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, particularly Google, to display advertisements tailored to the way the User uses the Website. To do this, they can retain information about the user's navigation path or the duration of their stay on the page.
- In respect of information about user preferences collected through the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
5. Server logs
- Information on some behaviours of the users is logged on the server layer.
- The resources that are being viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the following can be saved:
- the time when the query is received,
- the time when the reply is sent,
- name of the client station – identification carried out through the HTTP protocol
- information about the errors that occurred when HTTP transactions were executed,
- the URL of the page previously visited by the user (the referrer link), if the User entered the Website via a link,
- information on the user’s browser,
- information on the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people visiting pages.
- The logs are used solely for the website administration purposes and to provide the most efficient service for hosting services provided.
6. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice.
- By default, the web browsing software (web browser) typically allows cookies to be stored on the end device of the User. The Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also block cookies automatically. See your web browser's help or documentation tab for details.
- If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you may change your browser settings at any time to prevent some or all websites from storing them or notify you each time when a website wants to store such a file on your device.
- You can also delete cookies that have already been saved on your device at any time.
- Due to the variety of browsers available on the market that allow you to explore the website, the management of cookies may vary. Therefore, in order to block the receipt of cookies, we recommend that you learn the way in which you can manage the privacy/security features located in the menu of your browser. They can be found in the menu under the “Options” or “Settings” tab. You can use the “Help” function in your browser as well.
7. Contact with the controller
- If you have completed a contact form on the “Contact” tab or have contacted the Controller in any other way, the Controller will process the following personal data: first name, surname, email address, other contact details (address, telephone) provided by you. This data is processed by the Controller to answer a question asked by you when you contacted the Controller, based on your consent expressed by providing your data in the contact form and clicking on the “Send” button or sending a message to the Controller providing your personal data in another way. Providing this data is a condition for answering your question.
- The recipients of personal data may be associates of the Controller, software providers, and service providers, including, in particular, providers of IT and hosting services.
- The data will be stored for the time necessary to answer your question, and after this period, the Controller may keep your personal data also for the period during which you may submit any claims against the Controller, as well as for the period during which the competent state authorities may request access to such data in the course of their inspection activities (in this case, the data will be processed in order to fulfil the legitimate interest of the data controller, namely the possibility of defending or satisfying third party claims or fulfilling obligations toward the state authorities).
- You have the right to request from the Controller access to its personal data, its rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing which has been done based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If your data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Controller, you also have the right to object to the processing. You can also file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.